Sunday, October 30, 2011

Adobe Edge Explained

Adobe's push into HTML5 has been around for a long time.  On top of participating in the actual standards development effort to move the web forward, Adobe has been building some of the first major implementations of HTML5 authoring tools.  Given the adoption of any technology is inversely related to the complexity to use it, Adobe Edge represents a great potential for people to author complex HTML5/JQuery/CSS and AJAX applications.

This blog explains the recent changes of the newer release and some great tips on how to use it.  As a former standards guy, I love this direction!

Don't take my word for it.  Try it for free by downloading it here:
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs_edge


4 comments:

  1. You has make a great blog. I like to stop here. But, dont forget to visit me back, and give us some comment about my blog. Thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please ditch the music... every time I wind up on your site...10 secs later it starts playing. Half the time I wonder where the noise is coming from the other half, it is not on headphones and scares the shit out of me and a few others. I know you're a musician and all, but that's not why I look at your blog. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @coldfusionexp done. I had changed the autoplay to false earlier (or so I thought) but it was the wrong widget. Can I send you a CD for your troubles?

    Duane

    ReplyDelete
  4. No trouble, would love a CD, I'll introduce myself the next time I see you at a conference. FWIW, setting autoplay to false, would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Do not spam this blog! Google and Yahoo DO NOT follow comment links for SEO. If you post an unrelated link advertising a company or service, you will be reported immediately for spam and your link deleted within 30 minutes. If you want to sponsor a post, please let us know by reaching out to duane dot nickull at gmail dot com.