Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Does Apple own Web 2.0?

This is the front row of the Web 2.0 Expo in Berlin. My seat was about 7 to the left of Tim O'Reilly although I put my MacBook Pro down to take this photo. Tim says to follow the alpha geeks. I wonder how the Microsoft speaker felt as he looked down on this row five minutes earlier.

I think it is time to go buy some shares in Apple!


  1. Are you saying wedding registery kiosks, jiffy lube data entry terminals and the DMV all running WIN is less important ;-)

  2. Yes - and BTW - I made $5.91 yesterday per share!!!!!



  3. ha! cool pic, and i am on it! too bad that i had leave last night already. have fun duane and danke! k


Do not spam this blog! Google and Yahoo DO NOT follow comment links for SEO. If you post an unrelated link advertising a company or service, you will be reported immediately for spam and your link deleted within 30 minutes. If you want to sponsor a post, please let us know by reaching out to duane dot nickull at gmail dot com.